MDX Series features today’s cutting-edge Anthem amplifier technology so you can expect smooth, efficient, consistent high power and reliability. MDX Series is engineered to simplify your next custom audio system installation, and to blow your clients away with extreme performance in any setup.
Audio Distribution Processor
- 8 channels / up to 4 zones of Class-D amplification
- Power output: 60 Watts per channel @8 Ω / 120 Watts per channel @4 Ω
- High output mode: 200 Watts per channel (Bridged) @8 Ω
- Web-based control UI
- Fully independent-zone subwoofer connections/control
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 20 kHz
- Digital-to-analogue conversion: PCM up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Built-in Anthem Room Correction (ARC). A proprietary technology to automatically tune your equipment to give the best sound in your space. Simply use the included microphone, run the program, and hear the difference.
- Tunes separately for each zone
- Includes are rack-mounting hardware
- 2U rack size
- Audio In-Out Matrix
- Allows any type of input (analogue or digital) to be assigned to any output.
- Can be pre-configured through the online UI or in realtime via IP commands
- Advanced load monitoring
- 4x RCA analogue pairs
- 1x Optical
- 1x RJ-45 network
- 1x Micro-USB
- 1x RS-232 serial
- AC power
- Speakers – 4x pairs Phoenix style wire outputs (up to 12AWG)
- Subwoofers – 4x RCA analogue
- 1x 3.5mm 12V trigger
Power Voltage: 120V ~50/60Hz
3-9/10 inches (99 mm) High
17 inches (432 mm) Wide
17 inches (432 mm) Deep
Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kgs)
Notes- Currently out of stock, contact us for pricing!