Brystons 2B LP Pro power amplifier is often seen in stacks in some of the very best recording and mastering studios around the globe. Its compact, quiet, yet musically accurate and articulate with even the most demanding soundtracks. The 2B is a dual mono design with identical, separate channels sharing one chassis. The 2B is also known for being extremely dependable. Capable of 60 wpc at 8 Ohms and 100 wpc at 4 Ohms its no slouch when it comes to driving your speakers. It can also be bridged into a single mono amp for 200 w at 8 Ohms. Many high performance amps brag about having a toroidal transformer, but the 2B has one dedicated to each channel!
Inputs: Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)
- 60W into 8 Ohms (100 into 4 Ohms)
- 200W into 8 Ohms (bridged mono)
- Front panel gain controls (potentiometer)
- ¼” head phone jack (in place of front panel power switch)
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 200W channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- 19” black rack mountable faceplate (1U)
- Separate channel modules removable from the front without removing the rack
This is a very clean trade-in and has been tested in our facility and guaranteed to sound great.