The Bryston 4B³ is a dual channel (stereo) amplifier. Internationally acclaimed for its perfect balance of performance and value in a moderately priced amplifier.
New/Demo. Includes original box, manual, and power cord.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 300W into 8Ω
- 500W into 4Ω
- 900W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 900W Channel
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 300W
- Noise below full output: -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB