The Bryston BP17 is a state-of-the-art analog stereo pre-amplifier, utilizing software control which allows Bryston to provide many more features and functions. The BP17 delivers incredible sonic performance while still adhering to traditional, fully discrete, analog circuits throughout the pre-amplifier. Includes Phono input card.
Showroom demo. Includes original box, manual, power cord.
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Balanced action volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
Inputs: 8x RCA single ended pairs*, 2x optical (TOSLINK)**, 2x SPDIF (RCA)**
Outputs: Balanced XLR Pair, 3x RCA single ended pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), ¼” headphone jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- .05dB)
- IM or THD: < .003%