- Remote-controlled dual-mono line-stage preamplifier with programmable input level offsets, input labels, and mute.
- Gain: –73.1dB to +18.9dB
- Inputs: two stereo balanced (XLR), four single-ended (RCA), one Mark Levinson Link communications connector, one 1/8″ minijack for external IR repeater
- Outputs: one balanced stereo main output pair (XLR), one single-ended stereo main output pair (RCA), two stereo record outputs (RCA), one Mark Levinson Link communication connector
- Input impedance: 100k ohms
- Output impedance: <6 ohms. Input overload: >16V
- Maximum output: 16V RMS, balanced
- Power consumption: 40W
3.84 inches (97.5mm) High
15.75 inches (400mm) Wide
14.3 inches (363.2mm) Deep
Weight: 35 lbs (16kgs)
Notes- This item was a gently used customer trade in, which has been tested and certified by our technicians. We stand by every product we sell and can guarantee your satisfaction. Feel free to call for more information!