Pro-Ject has created one of the best values in a $399 turntable. Using precision components with a solid design the Debut Carbon is ready to recreate great music minutes after unboxing it.
- DC power supply with ultra-precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for outstanding speed stability
- upgraded motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- heavy 12″ steel platter with felt mat provides excellent speed stability and protects records from scratches
- precision stainless-steel bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with four shock absorbing rubber feet
- synchronous AC motor decoupled from base for reduced vibration transmission
- manual operation with silicone-damped tonearm lift
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- speed variation: ±0.8%
- wow and flutter: ±0.10%
- signal-to-noise ratio: 68dB
- frequency range (with included cartridge): 20-22,000 Hz
- channel separation (with included cartridge): >22dB
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks (47″ Stereo RCA cable w/ ground wire included)
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- 16-3/8″W x 4-11/16″H (with dust cover down) x 13-1/8″D
- warranty: 2 years (1 year warranty for the supplied cartridge)
This is a brand new turntable and includes a full warranty and free shipping.
Available in 7 high-gloss colors – Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Red, White and Yellow