Pro-Ject’s Signature 10 has been engineered as a no-compromise turntable featuring a sophisticated mass-loaded floating table. Magnetic feet and TPE-pillows decouple the resonance-free metal granulate, filled MDF-chassis from the earth. Add to this the nearly resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultra-silent on inverted ceramic ball bearings with magnetic suspension. The new 10” single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly any cartridge can be mounted. Signature 10 is a statement piece from Project that aptly and proudly bears the name…Signature.
This demo unit is finished in luxurious high gloss mahogany however 3 different finish options are available including piano black and olivewood.
This is a demo table on display in our private showroom and includes a full warranty.
No cartridge is included, however, we are happy to recommend one for your musical preference.
- Mass-loaded belt drive sub-chassis design
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optomised allow with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Motor control system for prefect sped and stability
- Single pivot tonearm – Signature 10
- Magnetically decoupled Chassis
- Highly polished metal surfaces
- High gloss finish over real wood
- Speed: 33 rpm, 45 rpm
- Motor control system: electronic speed change Precision generator
- Platter: 23 lb. TPE damped
- Platter puck: 405gr
- Main bearing: ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled
- Tonearm: 10”; single-pivot, aluminum (SME headshell)
- Effective arm length/overhang: 254,8 mm / 16mm
- Effective arm mass: 15,5 g
- Suitable cartridge mass: 4 – 10g, several counterweights included
- Power supply: 16 Volt DC/1600 mA
- Standby power consumption: < 1 watt
- Dimensions: 18.7″ wide 7.4″ high x 13.8″ deep
- Weight: 49.6 lbs.