The Olympica line of loudspeakers highlight fine Italian craftsmanship, build-quality, and passion for musical reproduction. From their real wood, hand crafted cabinets finished in top-grain leather to the intricately designed drivers and crossover, this speaker oozes luxurious quality. The R&D team headed by Paolo Tezzon and Livio Cucuzza have painstakingly listened and developed over years the components that went into the Olympica speakers. Thanks to solid Walnut and Maple cabinetry, the recreation of music appears to emanate from the instruments themselves. So many design features make the Olympica’s a fantastic 2-channel speaker with the ability to recreate a cinema environment if needed.
– Floor Sanding -, 3-way, paralaminar stealth-flow vented loudspeaker
– Cabinet – ‘Lyre shaped’ with progressive thickness curved cabinets. Damped interior walls with spread spectrum resonance control.
– Drive-units: 1.1″ (29mm) damped-apex dome and ring transducer, 6″ (150mm) Ultra dynamic linear mid-range, 2X – 9″ (228mm) ultra high-definition composite woofers
– Crossover frequencies: 250Hz, 2.5kHz. Frequency response on reference axis: 35Hz–30kHz, ±3dB.
– Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m.
– Nominal impedance: 4 ohms.
– Recommended amplification: 50–300W unclipped program.
Dimensions: 43.9″ (1114mm) H by 15.9″ (403mm) W by 20″ (508mm) D. Weight: 194 lbs (88kg) each.
Description- Advanced cabinet design, driver tuning and component design as well as meticulous build and material selection make the Olympica loudspeakers as stunning to look at as they are to listen to. The Olympica III’s significantly larger cabinet and dedicated high-definition woofers provide a solid low-end to this speaker that’s highly realistic and musical. A true full range, high performance floor-standing loudspeaker with thunderous low-end to 35 hz.
Hand crafted and finished in your choice of Walnut or Piano Black.
Stop in to hear these finely crafted Italian loudspeakers today.