The Venere line represents a more affordable line for Sonus Faber, but at a level of performance above almost anything in the price range. A truly exceptional value in hi-performance loudspeakers.
– Floorstanding, 3-way, reflex-loaded loudspeaker.
– Drive-units: 1.1″ (29mm) fabric-dome tweeter, 6″ (150mm) Curv-cone mid/woofer, 2X – 7″ (180mm) Curv-cone woofers.
– Crossover frequencies: 180Hz, 220Hz, 2.3kHz. Frequency response on reference axis: 38Hz–25kHz, ±3dB.
– Sensitivity: 90dB/2.83V/m.
– Nominal impedance: 6 ohms.
– Recommended amplification: 40–300W into 8 ohms on unclipped program.
Dimensions: 45.5″ (1157mm) H by 13.3″ (340mm) W by 17″ (437mm) D. Weight: 47 lbs (21.3kg).
Description- Equipped with a finely tuned, dedicated mid-range driver and two matched woofers for improved and accurate mid’s all the way through an impressive lower range. The silk dome tweeter was created by the German company DKM, one of the most prestigious producers of drivers in Europe. The 3.0 uses a lyre shaped cabinet to balance the drivers housing and front baffle. This results in a vivid and engaging sound. The inclined positioning of the front baffle improves timing and ensures an excellent listening experience. The tempered glass on the base and top as well as adjustable aluminium feet are materials that unite the Venere line and give a contemporary feel to every model.
All the speakers in the Venere line are identified by their ease of use and placement in the listening environment and for their impressive ability to ‘disappear’ leaving only the Music. Also an ideal candidate for an excellent home theater system. Finished in a beautiful matte , real walnut finish. (We also have a demo pair available for 20% off).
This is on of our top 5 selling loudspeakers. Stop in to hear these finely crafted Italian loudspeakers today.